“best health bread in duluth,”

Positively 3rd St Bakery
Ranked #2 of 6 Bakeries in Duluth
Reviewed August 10, 2013

wonderful muffins, try wild banana, glorious morning
great cookies that are not overly sweet.
many choices of bread, great counter service always.

1  Thank woodswoman111

Reviewed August 8, 2013

For an organic, natural bakery, this is good. For an overall bakery, this is kinda meh. There weren't cakes or pastries or anything I was expecting when I walked in. There were cookies and bars and muffins. I was very disappointed since I was looking for something else.

That being said, I would recommend the skid marks (cookies). They were delish. Everything else we got was OK, but not over-the-top good. One thing I HATED was the cranberry bars. They were all sour and no sweet. It was hard to even eat it.

1  Thank Cturn999
Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

This bakery makes great bread and a variety of kinds fresh every day. Do not miss the Chocolate Chip Cookies or the Thunder Cookies --- you can't eat just one. Once you try this bakery you won't buy baked goods anywhere else.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I read about Positively 3rd Street Bakery on line and wanted to find a good bakery
when we visit the North Shore from our home in Minneapolis. This was our first
visit and I am glad we checked this bakery out. First of all the man at the counter
was very helpful as we were looking at the breads and he said that he had just
finished baking new loaves that were ready and he could quickly bag up what
we wanted. We tried the Wild Rice and it was excellent. We shared a cookie
which was also very good(can't remember the name but it had chocolate chips
and a very little mocha flavor) and we also bought a bag of the peanut butter granola
which had excellent flavor and you could taste the freshness and I definitely will buy that again on our next visit. If you are looking for a unique bakery with excellent food and very nice people
working there then I suggest you give them a try. They have definitely been added to our
must-stop list when visiting the Duluth area.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

This place caught my eye when we drove by it. Went inside and bought two cookies - Dan's macaroonie and the gingersnap. Oh my tasty goodness! (The fact that they use healthier ingredients is definitely a bonus.)

Went back a couple of days later and tried some more - thunder, mocha madness, raisin walnut bar, and a couple of repeats - more tasty goodness!

Left Duluth and ate our last two on the road. Wanna go back to Duluth and get more cookies!

Delicious cookies. It really is that simple.

1  Thank TCFoodFan

Been to Positively 3rd St Bakery? Share your experiences!