“Aside from spotty service issues (very slight) and a near guerrilla schedule hour of operation (then again, I confuse...”
Review of Va Bene Caffe

Va Bene Caffe
Ranked #4 of 257 Restaurants in Duluth
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Scenic view, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Family owned and operated, fresh Italian. Not your nonna's trattoria. Pastas, salads,pizzas, staek,fish, fresh baked desserts and gelato. Full bar, fantastic wine list and specialty cocktails. Perched over looking Lake Superior with the best view of the lift bridge and harbor.
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed November 30, 2007

Aside from spotty service issues (very slight) and a near guerrilla schedule hour of operation (then again, I confuse easily), Va Bene's is about a perfect dining experience there is in Duluth. The food is very good and the wine selection is broad enough to suit cheapskates like me. Also, the deck is unrivaled for outdoor dining... in the summer... when the winds are from the west... but that's just life in Duluth.

I also enjoy the micro-market and I wouldn't mind at all if it expanded a little.

Oh, and to all the snooty globe-trotters that insist on reminding me that the ice cream (or gelato) is better in Italy. Really? That's hard to imagine.

2 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook