This hotel is a little spendy as compared with others. However, the waterpark and the putt putt golf is worth it. The waterpark has a couple of big slides, a lazy river, a big bucket and play area for kids, a hot tub, and a water basketball and rock walk area. You can order pizza and food and eat it near the pool. The putt putt is free. The course is old and a little worn out, but you can play it again and again. They also have a decent gameroom if you are into that.
The hotel rooms were a little worn out. Also, the breakfast area was not big enough and the food was below average.
However, the main reason to stay here is certainly the waterpark, which is very nice. My kids definitely are begging to go back, if that tells you anything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along the shores of Lake Superior in Duluth, MN, the Edgewater Hotel & Waterpark is your complete Duluth hotels vacation resort destination. Enjoy our indoor waterpark, arcade, outside play area, pool and hot tub, and easy access to Duluth's Lakewalk and restaurants. Relax in a comfortable and clean room with all the amenities and views of Lake Superior. Whatever you're looking for, you'll find it here at the funnest hotel in Duluth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TravelClick and TripOnline SA so you can book your Edgewater Hotel & Waterpark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Edgewater Resort And Waterpark
- Edgewater Resort & Waterpark Hotel Duluth
- Edgewater Hotel Waterpark
- Duluth Edgewater
- Edgewater Hotel Duluth
- Best Western Edgewater Duluth Mn