We recently stayed at the Edgewater for 2 nights. Be warned that check-in can be a VERY long process. Bring your patience. My advise to the Edgewater would be to somehow streamline this process. I had a person waiting in line with me that was not checking into a room, but was there for a birthday and like everyone else had to wait in the long line.
Aside from the initial issues with checking-in, the hotel was very clean and the staff very friendly. The waterpark was fun, but busy, although we expected this.
Breakfast was good with lots of options and plenty of staff to keep things moving along.
Kids are done with the water park thing, so we won't be staying again, but I recommend for families looking for waterpark activities while in duluth.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along the shores of Lake Superior in Duluth, MN, the Edgewater Hotel & Waterpark is your complete Duluth hotels vacation resort destination. Enjoy our indoor waterpark, arcade, outside play area, pool and hot tub, and easy access to Duluth's Lakewalk and restaurants. Relax in a comfortable and clean room with all the amenities and views of Lake Superior. Whatever you're looking for, you'll find it here at the funnest hotel in Duluth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, TravelClick, Hotwire, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Edgewater Hotel & Waterpark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Edgewater Resort And Waterpark
- Edgewater Resort & Waterpark Hotel Duluth
- Edgewater Hotel Waterpark
- Duluth Edgewater
- Edgewater Hotel Duluth
- Best Western Edgewater Duluth Mn