My husband and I make a trip to the Edge with our 4 children at least once a winter. We have never been disapointed. We like to go mid-week to avoid the crowds and also take advantage of discounts. We have staid in all the room types in the main building, with the water park. Our favorite was this last time when we had a 2 room suite over looking the lake. It was a perfect space for our 4 small children and my husband and I had our own room.
I love the friendliness and helpful staff. The water park feels safe because I my husband and I have the extra eyes of lifeguards. I love that we can settle in and eat supper right in the water park and breakfast in our PJ's!
We are hoping to make it back down in the next month or so and bring the grandparents!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along the shores of Lake Superior in Duluth, MN, the Edgewater Hotel & Waterpark is your complete Duluth hotels vacation resort destination. Enjoy our indoor waterpark, arcade, outside play area, pool and hot tub, and easy access to Duluth's Lakewalk and restaurants. Relax in a comfortable and clean room with all the amenities and views of Lake Superior. Whatever you're looking for, you'll find it here at the funnest hotel in Duluth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, TravelClick and Booking.com so you can book your Edgewater Hotel & Waterpark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Edgewater Resort And Waterpark
- Edgewater Resort & Waterpark Hotel Duluth
- Edgewater Hotel Waterpark
- Duluth Edgewater
- Edgewater Hotel Duluth
- Best Western Edgewater Duluth Mn