“Always have to get a burrito from here while on vacation from Iowa”
Review of Burrito Union

Burrito Union
Ranked #127 of 258 Restaurants in Duluth
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
“Always have to get a burrito from here while on vacation from Iowa”
Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

We have a few burrito joints in our hometown. We vacation here a couple times a year and always need to get dinner here at least once. Good and large burritos.

• Visited July 2013

“Good food, HORRIBLE service!”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Wanted to try something different, loved the food, however, waiting 15mins to get a menu after being seated (half the tables were filled,) the table seated after us getting their drinks before us (same waitress,) not being tended to in a timely manner (15min to get a refill,) receiving salsa w/o chips was awful! Disappointing! :/

• Visited July 2013
Brainerd, Minnesota, United States
“Awesome Burritos and Drinks”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

Food here was really good, nice atmosphere and cold beer, all around a great experience. Staff was friendly and the food was freshly made and was really good, Everyone should try this place.

Visited May 2013
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Lunch with my daughter”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

My daughter is a student at UMD and I was up for a short visit. She had been once before and said it was pretty good. I ordered the one fisted "fat capitalist" burrito and it was very good. I can't remember which one she ordered but said it was good as well. They have several different salsas you can choose from and we ordered the "smoked tomatillo". I should have read the description more closely since it has a very distinct "smoked" flavor and I don't care for that. Their beer selection is from Fitger's Brewhouse which makes awesome beer!

• Visited May 2013
“A unique little place.”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

I've heard good things about this place and I finally had the chance to go to it first hand. Its a great perk that this place serves the craft beers from Fitgers (which is just down the road). The atmosphere seemed to be a cross of college kids and locals. The vibe was nice and the food was good. I had the fish tacos which were pretty good. They had some nice varieties of salsas for some tortilla chip-dipping!

I would definitely go back there if it worked out. I'd rather hit a place like Fitgers Brewhouse if I had a choice.

• Visited March 2013

Been to Burrito Union? Share your experiences!