“Inexpensive, Great Beer, Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Burrito Union

Burrito Union
Ranked #91 of 254 Restaurants in Duluth
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Grass Valley, California
“Inexpensive, Great Beer, Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2012

I've spent about 10 days of my life in Duluth and ate here about 8 times. Great beer selection (mostly from local brewer Fitgers). Food portions are huge and inexpensive. Salsa options are incredible.

Visited October 2012

Madison Lake, Minnesota
“Late night taco and beer special!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2012

My husband and I don't live in Duluth anymore but when we come back to visit we always hit up Burrito Union for the Late Night Beer and Taco special. It's two taco's and a pint for $5 (and the beer is Brew House beer!). It's one of the best deals around, in my opinion. I've seen people comment on the service being bad, which it can be, but you gotta try and look though that. When my friends and I go we are more interested in hanging out for a while and not really worrying about when we get our food. :) Yes, I've had bad service here before but it never stopped me from coming back to enjoy the food and atmosphere.

• Visited April 2012
Mill City, Oregon
“I really wanted to like it, but the service was so bad it ruined our visit”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2012

The setting is attractive and it is well set up to be a fun atmosphere with good food. But, the service was so bad, it runied our visit. When I finally got my burrito it was good, but not the best I've ever had. I'll try this place again and hope for a better outcome.

• Visited July 2012
Duluth, MN
“Great place for a Burrito!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012 via mobile

I love this place.....great food and Brewhouse beer. Yum, yum is all I can say...eat or drink at this place.

Superior, Wisconsin
“Poor service, average food”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2012

Burrito Union does have one "best of" title in Duluth: "best worst service in Duluth." Seriously, it's bad. I've not returned to this place in over a year. I only went to check it out since I've heard so many wonderful things from my oft-incorrect hipster friends.

First of all, it took forever for a hostess to even seat us. After we were seated, it took forever for someone to come around and get our drink order. Then, after almost 40 minutes (seriously), I flagged down a waitress to order. When our food did arrive in an acceptable amount of time (nice work on that one, at least), my chicken burrito didn't have chicken.

When we finally got our bill, we had squandered almost two hours for what Chipotle does in five minutes. I know they have a decent beer selection, but I only got to try one because of the horrid service. I won't return, no matter what my friends say. I honestly can't think of a place that has had worse service than this...and I've been in a restaurant where a dude brought a gun into it (long story, and it wasn't in Duluth.)

• Visited October 2011
2 Thank fonixmunkee

Been to Burrito Union? Share your experiences!