Sheraton Duluth Hotel
Comfort Suites Canal Park(Duluth)(Great Value!)
$247
$187
ComfortSuites
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $216/night.

Park Point Marina Inn(Duluth)(Great Value!)
$209
$203
Comfort Inn West(Duluth)(Great Value!)
$125
$260
$239
Hampton.com
$105
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $146/night.

The Inn on Lake Superior(Duluth)(Great Value!)
$168
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $221/night.

South Pier Inn on the Canal(Duluth)(Great Value!)
$191
The Suites Hotel in Canal Park(Duluth)(Great Value!)
$165
Official Hotel
$138
$100
Official Hotel
Canal Park Lodge(Duluth)
$209
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $234/night.

All reviewsclub levelparking garagefront deskcanal parkstarbucks coffeenice hotellake viewsuperior streetwedding partycorner suitewalking distancebusiness tripdowntown locationshuttle servicewalk in showerbeautiful roomlobby area
Reviewed July 12, 2014

We were disappointed in our one night stay at this property. Although we cashed in 7000 points for a free stay, even that was overpriced, not to mention the $229 lowest price available they advertise. First off, the room was just ok. We were given a city view on the sixth floor, which overlooked the parking garage. The room had a large stain at the base of the bed, which was unappealing. The breakfast in the Club Lounge was sub par and did not offer any hot food choices. The location is good right downtown and parking is free, but overall, the hotel is average and overpriced.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank pfefmeister
Doug B, General Manager at Sheraton Duluth Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2014

Dear pfefmeister,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am sorry to hear of your experience and apologize that this was the impression you got from our hotel. Your comments have been shared with the departments which they affect, and please know we have implemented a focus on our Club Lounge offering which include hot items. I would welcome the opportunity to speak with you directly and assist. Please contact me at 218-336-2719 so we may discuss this further.

We will look forward to welcoming you back during your next visit to Duluth.

Reviewed July 10, 2014

We stayed here for 3 nights. They gave us a beautiful room with a view of the lake and lift bridge. The room was super clean. We brought our dog and they brought her up a big bed and her own doggie bowls. They took excellent care of us. I have stayed in hotels all over the world and I have never been treated so well by absolutely every staff member I came in contact with. When we called for anything it was done immediately and we never had to wait for anything. So refreshing! The beds and pillows were very comfy and the sheets were SUPER silky soft. We ordered room service several times. The food, presentation and service was fantastic. My husband wants to especially thank the bartender for mixing a special soda water drink for me when I wasn't feeling well one evening. Great stay. This is our new go-to hotel in Duluth.

• Stayed: July 2014

Dear 24theopenroad,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review of our hotel, I am glad to hear you enjoyed your time with us. I am excited to share your comments regarding our team with them, we try hard to provide great service, and it is very rewarding to receive positive feedback.

We will look forward to welcoming you back during your next visit to Duluth.

Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

Drove the Lake Superior Circle Tour and stopped here for our Anniversary. Christine at the front desk coordinated a special surprise to commemorate the event. Club Lounge was up to standard and a welcomed space after hours of travel. Second best hotel experience after many years of travel... Mr. Bremner and his staff are to be commended.

Stayed: July 2014

Dear SBLBrooks,
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments, I am honored that we were able to be a part of your anniversary celebration. I will certainly share your kind words with our team, and we will look forward to welcoming you back during your next visit to Duluth.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed June 30, 2014

I stayed in the Sheraton Duluth when attending a friend's wedding in the area.

The room was fairly basic (compared with Asian Sheratons, which tend to be fairly luxurious), but the service was fantastic. The concierges helped me to arrange a few things for my friend's big day (chilling the champagne for her morning surprise, a car to the salon, etc).

A nice surprise was the hotel's own car service, which can take you to nearby places with no charge. A great and unexpected perk!

Good places nearby - Canal Park (15 mins walk) for a bit of a scene & several restaurants; Fitger's for a pint or a bite (5 mins walk); Pizza Luce for a late night bite (2 mins walk).

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
Doug B, General Manager at Sheraton Duluth Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2014

Dear Sara E,
Thank you for your comments regarding your experience in Duluth. It sounds like you were able to take advantage of several notable options in our city, and we will look forward to welcoming you back during your next visit to Duluth.

Reviewed June 28, 2014

What a great time at the Hotel! Very professional and helpful. Check-in was easy and friendly. We were treated very nice. Even sent a nice birthday treat for me to enjoy. The room was very clean and comfortable. I enjoyed the clean bed with nice white cotton sheets. We will be back each year!

Room Tip: Lakeview! If you can.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Marie959,
Thank you for taking the time to write this review, I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your time with us. Please accept a belated Happy Birthday wish from me, and we will look forward to celebrating with you again next year.