“Absolutely beautiful...”
Review of Lester Park

Ranked #34 of 95 things to do in Duluth
Reviewed October 10, 2012

I loved this park. It was my first time hiking so I would say this is a basic path, not real long and not hard to traverse. We took our dog (leashed) while many other dogs were off leash. The views are amazing with beautiful trees, waterfalls, bridges, a gazebo deep into the park.

I can't say enough about Lester Park - simply amazing! I would probably go all the time if I lived in the area.

1  Thank Colleen J

Reviewed October 8, 2012

Lester Park is a fantastic park with many trails for hiking/walking with picturesque views of the Lester River. The playground equipment was destroyed in the 2012 flooding and is in the process of being replaced.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

Discovered this park when we decided to do some geocaching. Excited to come back to walk the trails when we visit Duluth again. I didn't even know that gem was there.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

good tables nice grounds, tall swing if still have them, lots to see , easy paths, rail bridge for looking at. Sometimes the scenic railroad does a pickup there. I think it's huuuge river , esp. in spring, the tall banks and cliffs make it look smaller. Good for a family amble.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

Whenever I am in Duluth, I make sure I have at least an hour to walk the forested trail up and down stream in Lester Park. The Seven Bridges are impressive and a milestone for our way we dealt with the depression of the 30's. The playground is not much nor are the toilet facilities, but I forgive that for the bucolic feel of the place.