“Delicious Comfort Food :)”

GB Schneider & Co - Grand Eats & Drinks
Ranked #54 of 267 Restaurants in Duluth
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 1, 2014

We've been going to GBs since they first opened and the place just keeps getting better and better. We recently went for their Valentine's Day special and the food was amazing and a very good deal as well. We love the food, the atmosphere and the people there. The only 'complaint' that I've heard that I would agree with is that sometimes it's a little longer wait than other restaurants-- but the food is always good, the quality is always good, it's always fresh. I'm willing to wait a little extra time; the meal is always worth waiting for and really, it makes for a good place to meet with old friends to catch up. You definitely don't feel rushed, just a nice relaxed meal. :)

My favorites: French Dip (loaded w/ cheese, onions, mushrooms!), Shore Lunch (amazing fish sandwich), Pulled Pork (they put their AMAZING coleslaw on it, serious comfort food here) and their Sweet Potato Waffle Fries (ask for their chipotle sauce for these, delicious!)

Also, whenever they have a special menu or a holiday special dish, it's worth trying! And they know their desserts-- favorites I can recall off hand were their brownies, cookies, cheesecake and their bread pudding (FAVORITE!).

Reviewed December 9, 2013

The desk clerk at the Comfort Inn West told us about this place.
It was more than we hoped for. Great service,made from scratch items, great variety of
choices. clean comfortable decor and people of all ages. We go to Duluth every few months
we will be going to eat there again. Check it out at gbschneider.com.

Reviewed November 18, 2013

Just visited this restaurant for lunch ! I had the soup and grilled cheese it was very good! My husband the sandwich with the chunks of apples, it was delicious ! I will go back!

Reviewed August 6, 2013

They offer regular seating that is nice if you are looking for a quieter private dining experience. You aren't totally secluded but it's quieter than the bar. The bar area has the same food but with a more uptempo feel. Tho it isn't what I would call loud. Just nice. GB offers some slightly different twists on regular ol' meals that does good things, according to my tongue. They have quality beers on tap. (read; not just the big brands) Unfortunately, I don't try them as I'm usually here during the work lunch-hour.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

We just stopped for a couple drinks before heading to our room at the Comfort Inn West. Prices were fine and enjoyed talking to the bartender, April, and a few other customers. Nice, clean, nice decor. No clue how the food is though. Would go back if in town again.