“Delivered to the Hotel” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Pizza
Northern
“Delivered to the Hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2014

Ordered pizza for delivery, was not working to submit online so called. Informed her online only coupon not working so nice young lady found another offer for a better deal and let me use it. Pizza took longer to arrive than stated in the phone call 45 minutes as opposed to 30 minutes stated. Pizza was hot and fresh, the kids all ate it and had enough for breakfast. Thank you!

Visited April 2014

Duluth, Minnesota
“London Road Pizza Hut is getting WORSE”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2013

I've been ordering from the Pizza Hut on London Road, Duluth, MN for about 5 years. Recently, they have been forgetting toppings and delivering cold pizza. I am only a few blocks away.

I found it odd that when ordering online, I used to be asked to write a review. Ever since their quality control went down, I have not been asked for my feedback.

I used to like this place, I hope they get their act together.

• Visited October 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

Been to Pizza Hut? Share your experiences!