“I do not know what people see in this pizza.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Vintage Italian Pizza
Ranked #169 of 263 Restaurants in Duluth
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed October 19, 2013

We went here at the recommendation of my sister. Because of this recommendation we now think twice about her opinions on restaurants. The thin crust was fine, and the pizza itself (I believe we got some sort of pepperoni/mushroom experience) was sort of okay. Not great. Okay. And I like a LOT of different kinds of pizza. It's not like it didn't fit my personal idea of what good pizza is. I've eaten pizza in Italy, New York, Chicago, my small hometown and they all have their merits. This was NOT GOOD. Canned mushrooms. They should be illegal. We couldn't even finish it.

2  Thank Lisa M

Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

I could not believe the pizza. What a bargain , the pizza is wonderful and a bargain. Not to missed this pizza is a real thing
Thin crust to die for

Reviewed July 26, 2013

Best pizza ever. Get the vintage Hawaiian. You will be glad you did. If you like spicy, the New Orleans Chicken Jack is also tasty.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

Very good pizzas and large enough to have a large gathering and still have privacy. Pizzas are very good with many selections.

Reviewed June 6, 2012

I love to order an alfredo chicken pizza. May not be on the menu, but just ask for it! LOVE IT!