“Bounds better than Luce.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Vintage Italian Pizza
Ranked #151 of 254 Restaurants in Duluth
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
“Bounds better than Luce.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013

Best pizza ever. Get the vintage Hawaiian. You will be glad you did. If you like spicy, the New Orleans Chicken Jack is also tasty.

Visited July 2013

Superior, Wisconsin
“Cozy areas to visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2013

Very good pizzas and large enough to have a large gathering and still have privacy. Pizzas are very good with many selections.

Visited July 2013
Superior, Wisconsin
“wonderful pizza.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2012

I love to order an alfredo chicken pizza. May not be on the menu, but just ask for it! LOVE IT!

Visited April 2012
Duluth, Minnesota
“Overpriced for average pizza”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2012

We went there for take and bake on the recommendation of a friend, and the staff took entirely too long to make our raw pizza. We sat there for at least a half hour, sitting on the window sill, because there was nowhere else to sit. They staff talked amongst themselves about things that I would never say in front of my customers, while we were completely ignored. When our pizza was finally ready and we paid for it, I was shocked at the price.
I brought it home and baked it with high hopes that it would be an amazing pizza, but it was average at best. If you are looking for take and bake pizza, you're better off with Papa Murphy's (and I NEVER opt for the franchise over the local business, but in this case I absolutely do)

• Visited July 2011
Princeton, Minnesota, United States
“Lots of love in this pizza.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2011

Old school thin crust done right!! Lots of everything, I should have asked for peppers and chesse to go.

Visited November 2011

Been to Vintage Italian Pizza? Share your experiences!