“Good, East Coast Pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Ocala, Florida
“Good, East Coast Pizza”
Reviewed September 28, 2011

This was a take-out order from my hotel, which was nearby. I ordered a large cheese pizza. The told me I would have it in a half-hour, but it arrived in about 20 minutes. First of all, it was out-of-the-oven hot. It had plenty of sauce and mounds of cheese. The crust was thin, just the way we like it on the east coast. Good pizza.

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank OcalaTraveler2011

San Antonio, Texas
“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed November 21, 2008

Had a friend bring this pizza to our place. Holy cow is it good!!!

GREATTTTTTT flavors and combos.

Thick and yummy.

Definately worth it!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Hands down the best pizza in town. They're nice when you order and don't rush you. Free Olive Oil Pesto sauce and...”
Reviewed May 19, 2008

Hands down the best pizza in town. They're nice when you order and don't rush you. Free Olive Oil Pesto sauce and garlic. Mmmmm...

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Don't get me wrong--it's...”
Reviewed April 15, 2008

Don't get me wrong--it's not Dina Mia (which has the best pizza I've ever had, anywhere) but their inventive topping combinations definitely make theirs an above-average pie. They also deliver, which gives them a gazillion gold stars in my book.

“best pizza in town”