“Great Pizza & Cheese Bread but. . .”

Vintage Italian Pizza
Ranked #134 of 263 Restaurants in Duluth
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed August 21, 2013

We stayed in Duluth and had VIP deliver our pizza to our room. Arrived fairly quickly about 40 mins. Pizza is very tasty, has a cracker type crust. Their cheese bread and marinara sauce is fab. The only real complaint I have is there specials need coupons and where do you print out coupons in a hotel?! I think it would be a lot easier if they would just have coupon codes to order online...coupons are a pain!

6  Thank MNMOM3BOYS

Reviewed December 15, 2012

We never had food that was less than great at this restaurant, but I highly recommend their pizza and their gyro sandwiches. Everything is good, and their service is friendly and efficient.

Reviewed August 28, 2012

We love VIP pizza and you can get it cooked or uncooked. We like the uncooked pizza and how fresh it is and it cooks up great. We like it better than the cooked pizza. They have specials on certain days and we will get extra to keep in the freezer for another day. They also now have pasta available for takeout and have whole wheat crust and gluten free crust available. Great staff always willing to help. They also deliver, even lunch.

Reviewed July 3, 2012

I eat here alot, my cheaper version of Sammy's but not quite as good. Just had my family in town and they loved it. Good pizza great prices.

Reviewed May 30, 2012

This is just a great tasting pizza. When my son comes home from the East coast we always have a pizza party with Vintage Pizza for all the relatives. It's done just right!

Been to Vintage Italian Pizza? Share your experiences!