“I love the Walleye!”

Grandma's Saloon & Grill
Ranked #46 of 263 Restaurants in Duluth
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Since 1976 Grandma’s Saloon & Grill has been a casual but lively adventure to the past where value and customer service are at the center of everything we do. You’re surrounded by authentic antiques, collectibles, and an eager staff ready and willing to please. The award winning food includes overstuffed sandwiches and burgers; USDA choice steaks; house specialty pasta and wild rice dishes; appetizers include nationally recognized homemade onion rings, chicken wings, and stuffed mushrooms. It’s an eyeful as well as a mouthful. The legacy of customer satisfaction has been handed down by the Italian immigrant who started it all, “Grandma” Rosa Brochi. Everything she did in her early boarding house business included “100% customer satisfaction,” words that we still live by today. Grandma’s Saloon & Grill is real history, real antiques, real service, and really good food! A dining experience of legendary indulgence.
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Grandma's has a good selection of home cooked food and a nice atmosphere. The server was helpful and assisted me in making a decision. I had never tried Walleye and I was a little afraid to get it. He put my mind at ease and highly recommended it. I was not disappointed. It was out of this world! Grandma's is very generous with portions. I had enough food to feed two people. I had a giant piece of Walleye, a lot of wild rice and a decent serving of vegetables.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Food was excellent and it is a fun environment. Great staff. Parking stinks in the Canal Park area. Will eat there again.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

This was one of the best restauarants that I ate at during my Minnesota/Wisconsin trip. It was scenic and well situated. The atmosphere inside was equally enticing. The food was oustanding and reasonably priced. The only problem was there was a long wait, but that just shows the restaurant to be popular. I definately recommend this place. So do my two pet rabbits. When I am back in Duluth; I will dine there again. Two thumbs up!!

Reviewed September 24, 2012

This is our regular stop for a great meal when we are in the harbor area by the museum. Sometimes a waiting line but always seems to move fast, and once seated the service is exceptional! Nice variety on the menu for adults and kids alike.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

They were not busy at all. Ordered hamburger & fries. Burger was greasy, no refills on soda. Overpriced for what you get. We won't be going there anymore.

Been to Grandma's Saloon & Grill? Share your experiences!