“Unbelieveable”

Ranked #2 of 261 Restaurants in Duluth
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Reviewed August 27, 2014

Everything about this restaurant is AMAZING, we tried this one day for lunch and loved it so much we went back the next day for breakfast. I'm headed to D/S again this weekend and this HAS to be one of my places to eat this weekend.

1  Thank skiboi64
There are newer reviews for Duluth Grill

Reviewed August 27, 2014

Think healthy diner food. Reuben's corn beef made on premises, as is ketchup & just about everything else. First time I've had a Reuben w/ fresh-made sauerkraut in my life - every bite is delicious. Husband loved the fresh whitefish tacos, and daughter happy w/ half a sandwich w/ fresh fruit option. Great service. Could be a tad cleaner.

1  Thank T O
Reviewed August 26, 2014

I have been lucky to eat here twice now, and wow! Everything is made from scratch. Very fabulous and unique. I also love how outside they have turned every spare space into a garden that is random and fun. If you are in Duluth, add this to your itinerary for sure!

Reviewed August 26, 2014

The food was fabulous the atmosphere was very homey but the food was not what you get at home it was a taste explosion! I had the Monday special stuffed pepper tacos and it was amazing. My husband had the pasty and he was very pleased with amount of meat and potatoes in it. The chef came out and explained where their food was sourced from and answered questions we had about their parking lot garden and even shared with us future endeavors. We are so glad we added thevchurch grill to our itenary for this trip. It will probably be a place we come every time we visit Duluth.

1  Thank Heidi B
Reviewed August 26, 2014 via mobile

Excellent. Service very good. Food tasty. Coffee very good. Eggs bennie was fantastic. Friendly. Clean. Comfortable.

Been to Duluth Grill? Share your experiences!