“Worth coming back for, again and again!”
Review of Duluth Grill

Duluth Grill
Ranked #2 of 258 Restaurants in Duluth
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Worth coming back for, again and again!”
Reviewed December 11, 2013

My family and I stopped in on our way home to the cities. The food was unique and delicious. I enjoyed the Quack and Cluck omlette, and I am still thinking about it. We ordered a cinamon roll, and it came out warmed, and litterally melted in your mouth. We visit Duluth often, and are excited to go back for more from this newly discovered love!

• Visited December 2013

“Not 5 Star but great food”
Reviewed December 9, 2013

My wife and I live in Duluth and like to visit several of the local restaurants, but the Duluth Grill is a particular favorite because of the great food. They actually grow some of their food in raised bed gardens in the parking lot. They contract with local gardeners for some of their food as well. The menu is unlike most restaurants and the chiefs prepare meals that are fabulous. You might call the food organic or green or natural, but I call it surprisingly pleasing. They are priced to compete with francize operations like Perkins Restaurants. The atmosphere is tasteful but neither fancy nor elegant. I usually do not order dessert at any restaurant, but I recently ordered a blueberry pie after a light meal at the Duluth Grill. I expected a traditional slice of pie, but to my surprise, I received pie that had a very unique presentation; one that you might expect at a 5 star restaurant after a formal banquet. It was the best blueberry pie I have ever eaten.

1 Thank Cabin15
Elgin, Illinois
“Something differant”
Reviewed December 8, 2013

This was a very nice expreience. We were a party of six and all orered different items from one of the most varried and interesting menus I have seen in a long time. Personally I had the squash/pumpkin soup - to die for and the lamb shank was delicious although a little overcooked and the bread pudding for dessert was excellent. The service was perfect especially in the way our greatgrandchildren ages 8 and 4 eere cared for. Treated as adults they behaved as adults!! Altogether I would recommend this restaurant for anyone wanting a good meal in a casual atmosphere!!

Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
“Great gem”
Reviewed November 22, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I were in Duluth for an anniversary getaway and we stopped in here for dinner. The good was great and the service was great. The portion size for the dessert are big so you might want to share. Not saying I'm just saying!!!!

Winnipeg, Canada
“Delicious!!”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

We chose to eat here based on its #2 ranking on trip advisor. We didn't realize just how organic and modern the menu was- we were pleasantly surprised!! It looks like a typical old school diner from the outside. I had the turkey burger which was great and my husband had the bison burger- he was in heaven. One of the best burgers ever according to him! Our son didn't love the homemade ketchup but the quesadilla and grilled cheese were good, basic "kid food". We splurged and had the "when pigs fly" bacon sundae for dessert. OMG! So good! Only downside about our meal was the restaurant isn't licensed. A beer would have made the meal perfect.
We also came back for breakfast the next morning. Porridge was great, my husband enjoyed eggs and bacon, but my kids struggled with the whole wheat pancakes. Overall, we loved the service, food and atmosphere.

• Visited November 2013

Been to Duluth Grill? Share your experiences!