“A Must for any Meal”

Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
“A Must for any Meal”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

This was truly good food and large portions. We are moderate eaters and my husband and I could have easily split a meal. The menu choices range from breakfast fare to sandwiches to fine dining entrees. This is a casual place with unique and everyday food.They grow a lot of their own veggies on the property. Service was very good. I had a Rueben sandwich that tasted like it had only the best ingredients and not at all greasy. For dessert we shared - "when Pigs Fly" very awesome and I highly encourage everyone to try! (Very generous portion).

Visited August 2013

Wausau, Wisconsin
“A great menu, with fresh, tasty choices”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

We try to dine here each time we are in Duluth! They are inovative, and grow vegetables on the restaurant property, and even have bee hives on the roof! Their menu has lots of interesting choices, and even some gluten free entrees. Save room for dessert, even if you decide to share it!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Ann G
Hilton Head, South Carolina
“Real true farm to table”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Great diner experience right off of I-35W in Duluth! Easy access and large parking lot. One of their specialties if cole slaw and bacon and blue cheese. Awesome! Offer Minnesota authentic cuisine with fresh veggies. My SIL had the reuben which she said was the best she has ever had and I had the fish sandwich. Both meals were reasonably priced and very good. Even the ketchup is homemade along with the tarter sauce! We will definltey be returning upon our next trip up north. Thank you Guy Fieri!!!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank GWENCO
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Worth The Wait”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

I had been in Duluth 2 weeks earlier and wanted to eat at the Duluth Grill. We showed up at the worst possible time...around the noon hour on Sunday. The place was packed with a long wait. We went somewhere else.
My wife and I were back over Labor Day and walked in at 7:30 on a Saturday morning. Success!
The best pancakes and sausage I have ever had in my life. My wife had french toast which she loved. Most items on the menu have an interesting twist...not weird...but interesting. Very friendly people.
Artsy atmosphere...great food!

• Visited September 2013
Kremmling, Colorado, United States
“This place is rocking!”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

They were super busy and we still got great service!! The food was amazing and super fresh! They grow some of their own veggies right there! I had the wild rice burger and it was wonderful!
I was very impressed!

• Visited August 2013

Been to Duluth Grill? Share your experiences!