“very good”

Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Minnesota
“very good”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

I saw this on Diners, Dives and Dine Ins and it looked good so we tried it well passing through Duluth. I was very good. Average $10+ a meal but you get lots of food. The people were very nice. Would go here again.

1 Thank Kristine N

Crystal, Minnesota
“Very Good food”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

In our opinions, not "#2 restaurant in Duluth" good but it was good food. The Bison Stuffed Anaheim Peppers were awesome. The Chicken Melt was just ok.

Visited June 2013
La Crosse, Wisconsin
“Excellent, from start to finish”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

We were given this restaurant by several locals as a suggestion for our last dinner in Duluth. That was a mistake. We should have went our first night in town so we could have gone back before we left town!! The place was busy, especially for a Weds night at 5 pm. Lots of locals. So expect to wait if you go for a later dinner, or on a weekend. I had the fish tacos. Very very good. Almost as good as the fish tacos I had while living on the East coast! My dining partner had the bison burger and it was also delicious. Our server was very friendly as were all the other staff. It was really neat to see the kitchen at work from the dining room, looking like a well-oiled machine. The restaurant is big on supporting local farmers, even growing some of their own produce in the parking lot! They are also in the process of putting in a rain garden this summer which will not only provide more produce, but help protect the local watershed. This is a restaurant with a purpose, and I love that. We also sampled one of their famous pies, key lime, it was also fantastic. Prices were very reasonable for the quality of the food. Would highly recommend this restaurant, it is one of my new favorites in Duluth!!!

United States
“Cozy rainy day breakfast”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

This was such a cozy place. Great service. Piping hot coffee in pottery mugs. The eggs benedict was one of the best I have ever had. Organic eggs were delicious. Smoked salmon omelette was also very good. Definitely going back.

Thunder Bay, Canada
“Great Food!”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

I had heard rumours that this was a good restaurant to eat at in Duluth and I read a review in the local magazine in the hotel room. We stopped in for lunch... it was very full, but we only had to wait about 10 minutes for a table.
The service was fast and friendly and the menu was extensive with vegetarian, vegan and gluten free options. I loved that the wait-staff had t-shirts that said "fresh organic produce straight from our parking lot" or something along those lines...they literally have a garden in the parking lot!
I can't wait to go back to Duluth to go here again and highly recommend it to all of my friends and anyone else!

• Visited May 2013

Been to Duluth Grill? Share your experiences!