“What a find!!!”

Ranked #2 of 263 Restaurants in Duluth
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Reviewed April 1, 2013

I had heard about the Duluth Grill from a few people, but had never been there. DO NOT JUDGE THIS PLACE FROM THE OUTSIDE!!! If you do, you will miss out on one of the best dining experiences I've had in Duluth!!! I had the macaroni and cheese which was flavorful, filling, and wonderfully rich! Food was fresh! Staff was friendly, but professional. I will definitely be back.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

Edible food but not worthy of a "best of declaration". Duluth Superior magazine rated this place Duluth's best restaurant. Bland and just O.K. I think that if a truly talented chef opened a restaurant in Duluth they would have no problem blowing the competition out of the water.

2  Thank Summerfunt57
Reviewed March 29, 2013

My Mother in law took me here after I was telling her I wanted to try their banana cream pie after watching "Triple D". I had a chicken wrap and we shared the banana cream pie. The chicken wrap was very tasty and the pe was absolutely wonderful!. Friendly wait staff and from their local news, the owner is wonderful to his patrons and will stand up for them. And from a parent of a special needs child...this is our kind of business! It is worth the trip even if it is for only pie!

Reviewed March 27, 2013

We found this restaurant from Diners, Drive in and Dives. Fresh local grown-in the summer that includes the roof top and parking lot gardens. This is a restaurant that cares about every aspect from great customer service, healthy food, creative menu, fresh food, clean restaurant to amazing flavors. We ate here twice during our 4 day stay in Duluth. The staff is competent, friendly and efficient. Everything we had was delicious and we have 6 people in our family we had appetizers and desserts as well, I have to say the banana pie topped desserts followed closely by apple crisp then blueberry pie. Scotch eggs were a hit with a great dipping sauce. French fries and onion rings were great. Also enjoyed burgers, fish tacos, gyros, huervo rancheros, pastie, skillet. Everything was great. We also bought the cook book. Our kids aged 8-15. All found lots of great choices. The owner and his son took the time to chat with us. We felt like old friends with the staff here. We will return back here without a doubt. Enjoy your experience as we did.

1  Thank Julie S
Reviewed March 22, 2013

I can't say enough good things about this restaurant. They grow some of their own vegetables, serve only organic food, and are family friendly. They have great tasting food--breakfast served all day, diner classics like Mac n cheese, burgers, as well as some higher end entrees. Best place in Duluth!

Been to Duluth Grill? Share your experiences!