“Pretty good food, lots of it and priced right.”
Review of Duluth Grill

Duluth Grill
Ranked #2 of 260 Restaurants in Duluth
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Rochester, New York
“Pretty good food, lots of it and priced right.”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Been here many times and I even think I have reviewed it in the past. Since the first time I was there I had the turkey dinner twice and thought it was just ok. Lots of little pieces of turkey in a tasty dressing with potatoes. Hearty but I got the feeling I got the last little pieces they could find. Will go back but not order the turkey. This time I had the duck confite omelet and it was very good, especially since it's something you won't find on a lot of menus. Wife had the basic eggs with sausages. They use Jones pork sausage, three of them. She also had blueberry scones and loved them. Guests had huevos rancheros and eggs Benedict accompanied by red velvet hash made of roasted vegetables. She loved the hash and thought the eggs were fine. I will go back again.

1 Thank bensson

Duluth, Minnesota
“Bad Gyro!!”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

do not order the Gyro.. terrible. Like roast beef with no flavor still on the bone. Also, who serves a gyro with no lettuce, a couple tomatoes?? Stick to the burgers and soup.. the place has gone down hill according to others I know too.

1 Thank duluthrider
Duluth, Minnesota, United States
“Great place if you have complex diatary needs.”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

This a great place, that you would never know about by just driving by it. They have one of the most comprehensive menus if you have special needs (vegan, gluten free...). They have lots of free range, sustainable local organic foods. The price point is just about right. The servers know the menu and want to help. This place is packed weekends, so keep that in mind.

Saint Paul, Minnesota
“great duluth dining off the main touristy canal park”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

We drove to Duluth in mid December to visit Bentleyville lights. Arrived mid afternoon on a Saturday and finally tried the Duluth Grill before touring the lights. Family members had told us about this place, but never got a chance on past visits. We will definitely make it a stop on future visits. Service was great. We were seated right away and servers were attentive. Food was great homemade. Loved the turkey burger. We don't like chain restaurants and this was certainly a great find. Got a doggie bag for my meal so we could split a fabulous desert. My husband loves going out for breakfast and will certainly go back and try the breakfast menu.

• Visited December 2012
Ottawa, Canada
“So accommodating!”
Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

We visited Duluth grill back in June on our way back from Chicago. We had heard great things via a certain television show. We were to unsure if to believe the hype. We were NOT dissapointed. A great menu with a very wide selection of dishes. We were traveling with someone who had a high level of allergies and our awesome server was STILL able to find something for her. Our server was always frequently at our table and asking us if we needed anything. We loves our meals and were very full. Also great value for what you pay. Will be back next time we pass through Duluth!

Been to Duluth Grill? Share your experiences!