“Do not miss!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Duluth Grill

Duluth Grill
Ranked #2 of 245 Restaurants in Duluth
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Chanhassen, Minnesota
“Do not miss!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

Best bannana cream pie ever! Well worth the wait. Duluth Grill is a little out of the way and parking a little hard to find but everything on the menu is wonderful and not what you would expect from a "grill". A must stop every time you visit Duluth!

Visited December 2012

Amboy, Minnesota, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“more then filling”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

large portions and good food and the service was excellent. i loved the cabbage and the garlic burger tasty also had onion rings and cheese cake it was more thewn filling

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Jeff U
Duluth, Minnesota, United States
“Locally grown, freshly, made, no pre-packaged fast food here!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

Great gluten free menu. Health and environmentally conscious. Fantastic food and service. Love this place!

1 Thank Larry D
Minnesota
“One of the Best Breakfasts Ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

We ate here two mornings in a row on our trip to Duluth recently. I don't think I could have found a better breakfast in the city. I love that they use locally grown ingredients. I love just as much that they have many gluten free items on their menu, including, but not exclusively, GF toast, bagels and a yummy spice bread. The first morning, I had the delicously unique duck omelette. The second morning I had the breakfast stirfry (I think that's what it was called), which was basically a big baby spinach salad with some sauteed veggies and scrambled eggs on top. The coffee is also great. Only small complaint: my mom's French toast was cold the second morning. We were in a hurry to get on the road and didn't say anything to our server, so I can't attest to how they would have handled that, but the service was friendly.

Fayetteville, Arkansas
“Long wait, but well worth it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

After reading all the great reviews on the Duluth Grill, we decided to eat breakfast there when we arrived into town. We had a long wait (about an hour), but it was worth the wait. We both started out with their home-made cinnamon rolls which were heavenly. I had the roasted red pepper, feta and pesto omelette which was truly amazing. It was busy, but service was pretty good, and food arrived in timely fashion. I could have eaten every meal there while in town. When I head back to Duluth, I will definitely go there again. It was superb!!

• Visited September 2012