“Do not miss!”

Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Chanhassen, Minnesota
“Do not miss!”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

Best bannana cream pie ever! Well worth the wait. Duluth Grill is a little out of the way and parking a little hard to find but everything on the menu is wonderful and not what you would expect from a "grill". A must stop every time you visit Duluth!

Visited December 2012

Amboy, Minnesota, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“more then filling”
Reviewed December 14, 2012

large portions and good food and the service was excellent. i loved the cabbage and the garlic burger tasty also had onion rings and cheese cake it was more thewn filling

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Jeff U
Duluth, Minnesota, United States
“Locally grown, freshly, made, no pre-packaged fast food here!”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

Great gluten free menu. Health and environmentally conscious. Fantastic food and service. Love this place!

1 Thank Larry D
Minnesota
“One of the Best Breakfasts Ever”
Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

We ate here two mornings in a row on our trip to Duluth recently. I don't think I could have found a better breakfast in the city. I love that they use locally grown ingredients. I love just as much that they have many gluten free items on their menu, including, but not exclusively, GF toast, bagels and a yummy spice bread. The first morning, I had the delicously unique duck omelette. The second morning I had the breakfast stirfry (I think that's what it was called), which was basically a big baby spinach salad with some sauteed veggies and scrambled eggs on top. The coffee is also great. Only small complaint: my mom's French toast was cold the second morning. We were in a hurry to get on the road and didn't say anything to our server, so I can't attest to how they would have handled that, but the service was friendly.

Fayetteville, Arkansas
“Long wait, but well worth it!”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

After reading all the great reviews on the Duluth Grill, we decided to eat breakfast there when we arrived into town. We had a long wait (about an hour), but it was worth the wait. We both started out with their home-made cinnamon rolls which were heavenly. I had the roasted red pepper, feta and pesto omelette which was truly amazing. It was busy, but service was pretty good, and food arrived in timely fashion. I could have eaten every meal there while in town. When I head back to Duluth, I will definitely go there again. It was superb!!

• Visited September 2012

Been to Duluth Grill? Share your experiences!