“Okay but a little pricey”
Review of Duluth Grill

Duluth Grill
Ranked #2 of 258 Restaurants in Duluth
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Thunder Bay, Canada
“Okay but a little pricey”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

The service was very good but the food is a little pricey. It cost us $35.00 (with tip) for two breakfasts that were okay but not fantastic.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank akaent

Duluth, MN
“Excellent”
Reviewed November 18, 2012 via mobile

Delicious breakfast....be prepared to wait on the weekends. Home made peanut butter is awesome, as is the homemade ketchup. Alakef coffee is the best coffee in Duluth...

“Get the cheesecake!”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

How can you not love food that is homemade? It was so fresh and so yummy. It was also my birthday so we got to pick a dessert for free. We shared the homemade cheesecake and you could absolutely tell it was homemade, you could even taste little sugar granules that had been whipped in. We also had the bison burger which was very good! The homemade ketchup is alright, and the fries were different but yummy!

• Visited October 2012
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Disappointing”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

We had heard and read good things about the Duluth Grill. We arrived at 10am on a Friday morning and it was really busy. The wait staff was friendly and attentive. The food, however, was just fair. I had a huge pancake that was cool (the butter would not melt) and was falling apart without flavor. My companion had French Toast that was also tepid and medicore to the taste. Bacon and eggs were excellent. We both had iced tea that was missing the tea--slighlty colored water. This is not what we had in mind. We will try again sometime, but the Rustic Inn, Castle Danger, is about 30 minutes away and a far better value with far better food.

• Visited November 2012
Minnesota
“Diners drive ins and dives”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

We went there because it was reviewed on diners drive ins and dives. I thought the food I ordered was good but we didn't go there real hungry so I just had a Blt & soup. I wish I would have been a little more hungry to order one of the special items. The service was great the price was reasonable. I would recommend any one to go there. I would go back

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank JoFlat

Been to Duluth Grill? Share your experiences!