“Service outstanding”

Duluth Grill
Ranked #2 of 263 Restaurants in Duluth
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed October 23, 2012

I went to Duluth on the 20th of october. Wait was about 10 minutes but when we left the line was much longer.. The server we had was very friendly and helpful. I had the gluten free burger which was good. My husband had the lamb shank and curry vegetables and it was excellent, so jealous I did not get it. My daughter had a vegetarian dish and granddaugter had breakfast. the place is packed and we did not wait long for our food. I would recommend it and would go again.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,552)

Reviewed October 23, 2012

Everything is so fresh. You can probably split some of the breakfasts there is so much food. Awesome Carmel rolls and just an awesome menu of some great combinations. Loved it so much we had to go again on day 2. Probably waited 30 minutes each time for a table.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

I think the menu has some hits and misses. The service was fantastic. I had the white fish and my wife had the pastie. The pastie was really good, especially the gravy. The white fish was ok but kind of overcooked and dry. The shakes were excellent as well as the chicken fingers. The onion rings were also very good.

Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

We stopped for an early dinner on a Saturday trip passing through Duluth. This will be a routine stop any time we are in Duluth from now on. The food was outstanding and so was the service. I had fish tacos- full of flavor and just the right amount of food. My husband had the bison burger and somehow ate the whole thing- it's huge! Kids had loaded Mac and cheese and an omelette- both were very happy with their choices. We shared a key lime pie and cheesecake - certainly worth the extra calories but we were stuffed after that! Can't wait for the next time we are in Duluth.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

I've been to the Duluth Grill many times and have never had a bad meal. I ordered the Medieval Gyros. The lamb came on the bone. It was good-fall off the bone meat. The tzatziki sauce was amazing. I love gyros with a bit more seasoning on the meat so I probably wouldn't order it again but it was good. The condiments that came with the gyro were good. Love the beer battered french fries! The service was great, as always.