“Nice little place, good pie, weak beer selection”

Bulldog Pizza & Grill
Ranked #58 of 300 Restaurants in Duluth
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We stopped in on our way to the airport and had a deep dish pizza and my wife had a Rueben. The food was quite good, service was good, the only down side is a weak selection of light beers (coors light or coors light). I will go there again if I am in that part of town.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (52)

Reviewed February 20, 2019 via mobile

I ordered the Turkey Club sandwich not expecting anything too astounding but it was fabulous! Toasted on marble rye oozing with a thick slice of Swiss cheese, romaine, tomato, thickly-sliced juicy turkey and smoked bacon hanging out the sides!

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 23, 2019

As my family and I walk into the restaurant, it gives me a cozy feeling. There are dark red walls on one side and nice yellow walls on the other. We sit in a wooden booth with a green cushion next to a long line of large windows, that looks into the parking lot.

We take our seat and wait patiently for our waitress. Once our waitress arrives, I order a root beer which came within five minutes. As I take a sip, it tastes very icy and cool. We then look at our happy hour menus and choose between many delicious options including pizza (6$), garlic pizza fries (5$), wings (7$), and fries (4$). Bulldog also has many different deserts including their giant brownie (3$).

When our waitress is back to get our orders, I order a cheese pizza, wings, and garlic pizza fries. Finally, the time came when our food arrived. I take one look at the cheese pizza, and I fall in love. The pizza looks so delicious; it’s shiny and golden brown on the outside and hot and cheesy when I take a bite. The wings I got were the mild wings, and they are some of the best wings I’ve ever tasted. They’re rough on the outside and warm and soft on the inside. Lastly, the garlic pizza fries are delicious. They’re shiny and smooth on the outside, and warm and soft on the inside.

My experience at Bulldog Pizza and Grill was amazing. All the workers there are so nice and I’d definitely go there again. Definitely 5 stars.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed January 4, 2019

We had a delicious dinner of french toast chicken strips as an appetizer followed by two delicious pizzas.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed September 24, 2018

We met friends at Bulldog Pizza & Grill when traveling to Duluth. We had a excellent server who made our dining experience pleasant and dealt with fussy adolescent eaters with aplomb. Service was prompt and friendly and we were attended to well but not in an overbearing fashion. The food was good. It isn't fine dining but the our expectations for the food on the menu were met with dishes served promptly and well presented. It was a pleasant experience for all but it was due primarily to our great server, Kenzie.

Date of visit: July 2018