“Awful”

Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
Ranked #67 of 261 Restaurants in Duluth
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Servers were friendly but food was slow arriving, cold and tasted awful. Will not got there again. The taco salad shell was bland overcooked and cold. Hardly anything but lettuce on it.

There are newer reviews for Perkins Restaurant & Bakery

Reviewed July 31, 2013

We stayed clos by at the Comfort Inn and ate breakfast here on the way out of town. I had a ham & cheese omlet and my huband had corn beef hash with eggs. He said his was perfect and mine was very good. Our bill was amlost $22, incl tax but not tip. Hey, husband happy, life is good!

Reviewed July 23, 2013

One waiter for more than 20 tables was not a good idea. I had to get up to get my own refills of water. The hotel next door offered coupons to use which wasn't used because it wasn't available for the over 55 meal deals.

Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

The food and service here was not very good. The waitress was friendly but never brought our appetizer and forgot the salad that came with my meal. When I asked for it she said she'd check on it. She apologized and gave me a free dessert. I ordered steak, it wasn't a very good quality. The mashed potatoes were good and the salad was ok when it came. Chocolate silk pie was good.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

The pork chops were a little dry, but the waiter was good and the restaurant was clean. Being across the parking lot from the Super 8 motel where I was staying was a good thing, too.