“Expensive for a Perkins”

Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
Ranked #70 of 258 Restaurants in Duluth
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Kansas
“Expensive for a Perkins”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

One waiter for more than 20 tables was not a good idea. I had to get up to get my own refills of water. The hotel next door offered coupons to use which wasn't used because it wasn't available for the over 55 meal deals.

Visited July 2013

“Don't expect much”
Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

The food and service here was not very good. The waitress was friendly but never brought our appetizer and forgot the salad that came with my meal. When I asked for it she said she'd check on it. She apologized and gave me a free dessert. I ordered steak, it wasn't a very good quality. The mashed potatoes were good and the salad was ok when it came. Chocolate silk pie was good.

• Visited July 2013
Hutchinson, Kansas
“Good and friendly”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

The pork chops were a little dry, but the waiter was good and the restaurant was clean. Being across the parking lot from the Super 8 motel where I was staying was a good thing, too.

Visited June 2013
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Good food”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Eat here one night because we like Perkins and we were staying at the Comfort Inn across the street We had good food and service

Visited June 2013
Duluth, MN
“Great specials”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

4 of us went in with a variety of tastes (Just can't go wrong with a Perkins-at least I've never had a bad experience) Husband has the special and said it was great. Daughter had one type of omelet and was happy (and full) granddaughter had a different omelet and very happy. I had-a different something "new" on their menu- a French toast with a really thick piece of some different bread. It was really good and I would order it again. Waitress pleasant and helpful.

• Visited April 2013

Been to Perkins Restaurant & Bakery? Share your experiences!