“Yummy!”

Sammy's Pizza & Restaurant
Ranked #48 of 263 Restaurants in Duluth
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Description: Homemade sauce with our secret mix of seasonings. Dough that's made fresh every morning. Specialty meats and real mozzarella cheese. The sounds of crisp crust being cut into perfectly sized squares. That's what you'll find in the kitchen at Sammy's Pizza & Restaurant in Downtown Duluth.
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Went here based on trip advisor reviews and it was a great choice. We ordered a small House Special with extra thick crust and that was enough for my husband and I. Not overly greasy with homemade ingredients. Not many options for sides and no pasta offered. Waitress wasn't overly attentive but order arrived quickly. We'd go back!

Reviewed July 20, 2013

I heard a lot about Sammy's, but the pizza was very greasy and overpriced. If you want local fare try pizza at Clyde's...much better. Or, go to Gordy's or grandma's and have the fish sandwich! Not impressed by Sammy's.....sorry.

1  Thank FCMichiganFans
Reviewed July 13, 2013

We ate here twice because it's the best pizza ever. You have to try it when you are in Duluth. Easy to get to and you will love it.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

Best thin crust you'll ever eat. . . seriously. Ever. And that's a long time. We were staying in Duluth for the weekend and it was a long day, kids wanted to swim and Parents wanted a nice dinner. . .we decided to forgo the nice restaurant, let the kids swim at the hotel , and just order pizza. I didn't want to go with a "chain" like Pizza Hut or Dominos, because it seems like your best pizza comes out of your "mom and pop" shop. Well, I don't know if that's what Sammy's Pizza is, but I do know that we ended choosing to order from them. We got a big pizza, some bread sticks, and a salad. The pizza was so good! Delivery was fast, it was hot, it was fresh, and it was full of thick gooey, cheese. The breadsticks. . .well. . . let's just say I could live on those and only those forever. Soft, buttery, pillowy, tastiness. And the salad was super fresh! No nasty brown lettuce like we've gotten from other places! I'm thinking swimming and pizza from Sammy's will be our new Duluth tradition!

1  Thank AmyJoPeterson
Reviewed May 17, 2013

We have a Sammy's Pizza in our town, so we thought we would try one in Duluth - THE BEST!!!. Delivered to our hotel room, hot and awesome