“Happy customers”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 14, 2013

We came to the green mill after a night at the haunted ship. It was a Saturday night around 10 0'clock. We came here because my boyfriend is from Missouri and he had never heard of green mill and he was curious. We were seated right away, our waitress was great....fast with the drinks and never felt like we were wasting her time. We weren't super hungry and seeing as I'm gluten free we ordered a pizza to split. It was delicious! I knew they had gluten free options but this was a new one and I was so happy to see the menu progress. I wish I had ordered one to go. We enjoyed our meal very much and for a Saturday night the service was quick and great. I will definitely go back.

There are newer reviews for Green Mill

Reviewed October 13, 2013

It started when they brought bread to our table and the waitress left before we could tell her we needed knifes we didn't see het again until our food came. No other server would help. There were four of us eating. Two of us couldn't eat the food we ordered. One was way too salty and one was the wrong item all together. The only good thing we can say is at least they didn't charge us for the food we couldn't eat. This was our last place to eat in Duluth and left a bad taste in our mouths.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

My husband & I were just passing thru Duluth for a 1 night stay. The Green Mill was within walking distance which is why we chose it. The food tasted good but 2 hours after I ate there, I was at the hotel vomiting & had severe diahera for the entire night. I had been feeling great the entire day & evening before eating there.

1  Thank lovegoodfood899
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Food was good not too many gluten free options, unless you want pizza. Uusally crowded. A little pricey.

Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

They charged my debit card twice for the same order and 4 days later, even after talking to the office manager, I still don't have credit on my account. Service was less than friendly and they spilled the pasta serving when they put it in the to go bag. I also contacted the corporate office and have not heard back. Obviously they don't care about customer satisfaction. I won't be ordering again, and I doubt my co-workers will either.

Been to Green Mill? Share your experiences!