“Just average but good”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

Always good food and pizza. Deep dish and tequila lime chicken salad and hot chocolate were all good. Good service and average green mill pizza.

There are newer reviews for Green Mill

Reviewed July 22, 2013

We came to the Green Mill today because of closeness of location in Canal Park, and the vast salad selection. We had the Asian Chicken salad, (Hot) Stir Fry salad, and the Shrimp Cilantro lime salad. The last one was ehn...a little tasteless. All salads were large and we could not finish them, shouldn't have had the fresh bread with herb butter to start!

The service was quick, our server was very upbeat and personable, and the Chardonnay was cold...all in all a good experience.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

Green Mill is like Perkins, cranking out what appears to be pre-made food warmed up and served, and you cannot customize it because it is already "pre-mixed"...yeah..."in a fridge ready to be nuked" is more like it.

I've already summed up the food, with the exception of my son's macaroni pizza he got off the kids menu. Thankfully he shared a bite with daddy as it showed me they could make something that you'd want to eat again.

Our server forgot about us and we had to flag down one of the other waitresses to get drink refills and we needed a new setup as a fork hit the floor.

We'll go again if every other place is lined up with long waits.

Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

My family and I were looking for a restaurant that would have many varieties of food that would satisfy our varied tastes.
We chose this one among many choices on the Canal Park area.
It was a huge disappointment.
We were all unhappy with our food. I had chicken nachos that were not good. Kind of soggy.
We paid a lot for an unpleasant dining experience.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

If you're looking for excellent service, good food and affordable prices in an unpretentious setting, this is the lace to try. My wife and I have been eating here when travelling to Duluth for several years. Our most recent dinner (tonight) was one more example of why we like to eat here when staying in the Canal Park area. Susie, our waitress, was quick and attentive throughout the evening without being over-bearing. The menu offered reasonable choice in all areas and even offered pizzas and burgers with a gluten free option. According to my wife, delicious! I would not hesitate to recommend this family-oriented restaurant for the cost conscious when in Duluth.

Been to Green Mill? Share your experiences!