“Great Happy Hour!”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 19, 2012

Good Happy Hour! Great Service! Food is very good, would definitely return for more! Parking is sometimes a problem though?

Reviewed December 15, 2012

I was visiting my ssiter (from Superior, WI) and we went out to eat at teh Green Mill. I had an incrediable cheese tortellinni dish with a sun dried tomato sauce. There was a wide range of dishes available form sandwiches/wraps to pasta to meat dishes. The restuarant was busy but service was good. Prices are reasonable and well worth the food.

Reviewed November 15, 2012 via mobile

Friendly bartender and best wings you can find anywhere. I always try to sit at the bar if I can. Very friendly and knowledgeable staff behind the bar.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

I've been coming here for happy hour for years! I've had consistently good service and food. Will always be one of my favs! Lately I've been into the hurricane shrimp. The bruschetta is unique and yummy too, both on the hh app menu.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

Took the family out to the Green Mill for pizza since we had a certificate we had bought a while back and wanted to use it. We ordered a large thin crust pizza, buffalo wings, and boneless buffalo wings. Wow.. wings were great! So good that we were all stuffed by the time the pizza came. Pizza was good, but not our top pick for pizza.
The service was great! We have eaten here before but never in the dining room, and it was nice and comfy.
Highly recommend for any dinning occasion you have.

Been to Green Mill? Share your experiences!