“Worth the stop”
Review of Coney Island The Original - CLOSED

Coney Island The Original
Reviewed June 2, 2013

First time at Coney Island .... I was impressed. I had double Coney with cheese and was not disappointed. I want to know where they get their dogs!!!! Excellent flavor. Too full to try a gyro but according to my friend they are excellent. He's a regular. Very clean establishment with lots of room. I've been in the food business for 20 yrs and was impressed! Best kept secret in Duliuth? You tell me.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

This place has been around for a long time. Friendly staff, good food featuring coney and Chicago dogs, inexpensive, they also make a good breakfast but we never made it out of bed early enough for that. Within walking distance of Canal Park.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

Food is ok, what you'd expect in a diner like this. Complaints: No paper in toilets, no paper towels in restrooms. Overheard take out order where customer asked if there was ketchup, napkins, forks- No they didn't include them ...so I think they could do a bit to improve customer service on all fronts.

1  Thank kjhMN
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Went there for breakfast, it was very good. Service was excellent! Pleasantly surprised! Would go back again! Very reasonably priced!

Reviewed April 15, 2013

We stopped here by chance since I had gone to the candy shop next door and my kids declared they wanted hot dogs for lunch. We loved the decor of the place and I loved ordering at the counter, no waiting for waitstaff with hungry kids. The prices were great, we got three hot dogs with fries, an italian and gyro. All very good but I wished I remembered the Italian had hot peppers! We will be coming back. Oh and my son loved the hot dog on the ceiling, he pointed it out for me.