“Awesome little place”

Bridgeman's Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 13 Dessert in Duluth
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Went for breakfast with a friend. It was a Sunday morning so it was busy, but the wait went quick. The coffee was good. The service quick & the food was cheap & amazing! Get your hashbrowns done Bridgeman style. Cajun seasoning, green pepper & cheese. So good! Next time will have to go for lunch & save room for ice cream!

There are newer reviews for Bridgeman's Restaurant

Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

I was so hungry, and finding a place in a new town that can serve foods for my limited diet isn't easy. Meal and copious quantity of coffee were excellent, except for the small eggshell in my omlete. Service was beyond attentive--one waitress even sat down Nd wrote out directions to where I was headed next! The only awkward moment was when my name was called, "for one!" when a table was ready--announcing that I am all by myself isn't really necessary. Overall, I'll be back.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

We came here as a relative worked at one many decades ago at the one in the twin cities, so we came here for a walk down his memory lane. We had a group of 9 and we were accomodated very quickly even though we had to be separated. Our waitress did a great job of working around our tables and requests!

I was happy to find that they do have gluten free buns for their hamburgers and enjoyed a good old fashioned cheeseburger and shake. It's been a long time since I've had such a simple indulgence like that. The staff was great, the place was packed and we all enjoyed our meal and the service!

Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

Went for breakfast. Excellent service, well prepared food, cooked perfectly, nice portion size, highly recommended breakfast.

1  Thank advisetrip
Reviewed June 20, 2013

We got in town later and just wanted a light supper. Each had a great cup of pea soup, Nice and hot and split a sandwich. Very reasonable prices too.

1  Thank Fastphilad