“Excellent food and service”
Review of At Sara's Table

At Sara's Table
Ranked #16 of 264 Restaurants in Duluth
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Reviewed April 6, 2014

Ate their last night when in Duluth. Looking for something a little different that is fresh, inventive, delicious and inexpensive? Well then this is the place for you! Definitely a must try! The service was also really fantastic, very friendly and great suggestions.

Save room for dessert, although not a huge selection the French silk pie is quite possibly the best pie I've ever had!

Reviewed March 9, 2014

First of all it is impressive that At Sara's Table Chester Creek Cafe' has made the Epicurious list of the top 10 farm-to-table restaurants in the country, so we had to check it out and we were so glad we did! I had the cranberry wild rice french toast and it was excellent, so moist and delicious and the beer syrup was the best. I totally expected to prefer the maple syrup but I loved the flavor of the beer syrup and paired with the cranberry wild rice french toast it was so yummy! My husband had the green eggs & Sam omelet with smoked salmon, havarti, spinach + pesto and that was delicious too! We were here for breakfast I can only imagine how good their dinners would be!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I like many of the items on the menu so it is hard to pick a favorite. Their soups are good, special toppings make their pizzas delicious and adventurous. The felafel platter is very good, so are the fish sandwiches, and their mac and cheese (when they have it.) Good choice of wines and desserts too. Pour your own coffee so you can have refills.

Reviewed February 7, 2014

Not only did we all love our meals (there were 8 of us) but they have a fantastic Bloody Mary bar. Fresh, local cuisine cooked in very creative ways. Great place to try if you're a foodie!

Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

We stopped in one cold night and had some pretty good chow. I had the Cuban sandwich and was probably the best Cuban sandwich I have ever had. The salmon and cheese was great. It reminded me of Christmas when I was younger. We will be stoping in again next time we are in town!!!

Been to At Sara's Table? Share your experiences!