“First visit” 5 of 5 bubbles

At Sara's Table
Ranked #16 of 252 Restaurants in Duluth
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Brooklyn Park, MN
“First visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2013

I had a late breakfast this past Saturday with my sister and two nieces. We went here because we'd read the foods they used are locally source whenever possible. I thought the variety of offerings was good. I had Green Eggs and Sam, an omelet with spinach, salmon, Havarti cheese topped with pesto. It was fabulous. The others in my party dined on the wild rice french toast, a breakfast burrito and the Mediterranean omelet. They each raved about their food. Our food did seem to take a while to come out of the kitchen. We were not in a huge hurry and our waitress was extremely friendly so that made up for it. I can highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2013

It's a little confusing as the restaurant has 2 names, but don't let that stop you! Excellent, locally sourced food. Took a little longer than expected to get our food, but everything was well worth the wait. Had a variety of diners/tastes on this trip and everyone was happy. They also have great bakery items (including a good selection of gluten free options). Will have to make it a regular stop on our trips to Duluth!

• Visited January 2013
jflock@excite.com
“One of the Best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

Most restaurants are about the same as you make at home and this is just so excellent and uses locally grown foods. The decor is very welcoming-love the used books along the walls and the coffee is good which is very important to me-more than the food but the food is wonderful also

• Visited December 2012
Fairfield, Illinois
“Great breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

My son took my wife and I to this restaurant when we visited him. He said the breakfast was a must, and so we went. It was wonderful! I had an omelet that was out if this world. My wife enjoyed the wild rice French toast. Coincidentally I just saw on food network an episode of DD&D where Guy Fietti visited the restaurant. Pretty cool.

Duluth
“Will NEVER return”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2013

We made a reservation since we were arriving in two separate groups. The waiter LITERALLY yelled at us in the middle of a crowded restaurant, humiliating us to the point other patrons were telling us how bad they felt! Apparently no one told the waiter we already were told we could have that particular table and he would have to go around us. Sent a letter to the owners describing the horrific experience and did not hear a peep. I will tell everyone I know to save your money.

4 Thank RocketWilmes