“Great breakfast and bakery”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of At Sara's Table

At Sara's Table
Ranked #16 of 254 Restaurants in Duluth
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Kids, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Brunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Toledo, Ohio
“Great breakfast and bakery”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2012

We had breakfast at this fine cafe. It is clean spacious and customer friendly. The coffee is self serve and all organic. The food is all fresh and the servings are generous. The bakery breads are served fresh at your table. Try this place you will enjoy it.

• Visited October 2012

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Went based on TripAdvisor reviews, not worth it”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2012

I went based on TripAdvisor reviews. I got a veggie omelette. To have egg whites, it costs an extra $2 on top of the $12 for the omelette. Fruit option instead of home fries was just a few halves of strawberries, a small 1inch by 1inch pineapple, and a hair thin piece of honeydew. It was more of a garnish that a substitute. Menu options are VERY limited. My husband's omelette was runny. Would NOT go back there again. You also have to get your own coffee.

• Visited October 2012
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Cozy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2012

Wonderful food in a residential neighborhood. You must visit for the locally sourced items on the menu.

Visited September 2012
minneapolis,
“It was overrated, Foodnetwork!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2012

I came here after we saw it featured Guy Fieri's Diners, Drive-ins and Dive show on HGTV. But the French toast it was raving about, was not at all you expected. They regular french toast you get from IHOP or Pancake House was better tasting. Maybe the ingredients were better at this restaurant, but the taste do not deliver. I should have not listened to Guy Fieri. I should have just ordered the pancakes as they are fluffier and taste better. Maybe when you come here, just have some nice pancakes.

Visited July 2012
Minnesota
“Terrible Service and Overpriced Food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2012

I visited Sara's Table as part of a large group. This group called for reservations for roughly 20 and was set up downstairs. Only one server was assigned to our group. She seemed irritated and never smiled. As she took orders she never made eye contact and seemed annoyed with any questions that we asked.
The two or three people who ordered soup or salad got their food a good ten minutes before anyone else. The soup arrived cold. Those guests waited for the rest of us to get food because of course we were there to eat dinner as a group. The rest of our food arrived 2-3 plates at a time. ALL OF IT WAS COLD. I order a Tempeh, lettuce, and tomato sandwich with fries. My fries were very tasty but cold. There was more mayo on my sandwich than anything else.
At the end of dinner she said she put the whole tab on one. A few of us asked if we could pay our portions with credit cards and she gave us a death glare and said "I said I put it all on one." Then she stormed off.
I waited in the hallway as my husband went to get some cash. She happened to walk passed me to make her way back downstairs and I kid you not she practically shoved me into the wall and then half heartedly said "excuse me" as she hustled by.
Needless to say this was a terrible experience and I am very sad as I think Sara's Table is a great asset to the Duluth dining community. Perhaps they should take a few lessons on customer service as they won't be in business long if they continue to treat their guests like this.

• Visited September 2012