“Relaxing Dining”

Applebee's
Ranked #153 of 261 Restaurants in Duluth
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 20, 2012

A friend and I decided to try Applebees for a business meeting we had. She is very picky where she eats due to many food allergies. She didn't think she would be able to eat anything, and lucky to say they had a Gluten Free menu and she had a nice meal and that made us happy and put yet one more place to eat on our list.
The meal was good, hot, fast, and reasonably priced. And, they let us sit for way to long sipping our water while we conducted out business meeting.

Reviewed July 2, 2012

Waiter took our order( no pen/paper even) got everything right, made multiple trips to check on our needs, brought free refills quickly, and cleared appetizer plates quickly too. Appetizers(hot wings) were great, steaks cooked to order right and VERY tasty. It had a busy but not too distracting atmosphere. The place was filled but the service was still great. A little slow on the bill but overall a great experience.

Reviewed June 17, 2012

I was staying nearby and didn't want to drive into town to look for restaurants so I came here. It is your typical Applebee's. My food was good and the service was good. I love the fact I can get a decent meal here for a very reasonable price!

Reviewed June 9, 2012

Great food and a mall to shop in afterwards. What a way to walk off a terrific meal. Applebee's has a great menu with new features to try. I tried a dish that is so much like jambalya and I loved it, especially the price. A for sure stop for the next trip.

Reviewed December 15, 2011

average food, cheap n cheerful. plesant staff most of the time.

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!