“Typical Applebee's”

Applebee's
Ranked #94 of 273 Restaurants in Duluth
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 17, 2012

I was staying nearby and didn't want to drive into town to look for restaurants so I came here. It is your typical Applebee's. My food was good and the service was good. I love the fact I can get a decent meal here for a very reasonable price!

Reviewed June 9, 2012

Great food and a mall to shop in afterwards. What a way to walk off a terrific meal. Applebee's has a great menu with new features to try. I tried a dish that is so much like jambalya and I loved it, especially the price. A for sure stop for the next trip.

Reviewed December 15, 2011

average food, cheap n cheerful. plesant staff most of the time.

Reviewed November 5, 2011

Four of us went for the 2 for $20. and free appetizer - as usual, service was great, friendly waiter, good food, fast service.

Reviewed March 15, 2010

I order car-side-to-go from Applebee's in Miller Hill Mall often while I'm traveling to Duluth for work. They almost alway undercook steaks - ask for it well done and hopefully it will come to you medium rare. They usually forget to pack plasticware with take out orders as well. Other than that, food is usually tasty and staff is friendly.

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!