“Happy to Find Vietnamese Food in Duluth”
Review of Taste of Saigon

Taste of Saigon
Ranked #56 of 270 Restaurants in Duluth
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed July 1, 2013

My wife and I are on a cross-country driving trip from Philadelphia to British Columbia. We often enjoy Vietnamese food in Philly, which has a lot of choices. We know quality because we have also been to Viet Nam. We were happy to find this restaurant in a great area near the water in Duluth, where we were staying for a night. The menu and other signs indicated that pho had been added to the menu. We ordered it and it was very good. It was a full dinner. We left happy and satisfied. But the rest of the menu was really Chinese food. Our server, who was very nice, told us that they use Vietnamese flavorings. But I wouldn't have recognized any of the menu items as really Vietnamese if it wasn't for the pho. I hope they add more authentic Vietnamese dishes as the folks in Duluth become more accustomed to the food.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

When our Ukranian exchange student first came to us, we went to Duluth for a weekend. We took him to Taste of Saigon and he tried their fried rice on a combination plate. For the next six months, he talked about that meal. He leaves for home in three days, so we made the trip back fo we could enjoy the food there again. Ambiance? Nope. Great food? Yes! And always good, too!

Reviewed June 2, 2013

I never imagined eating a delicious chicken PHO lunch in the heart of Duluth ,Minnesota.
We ate this dish many times while in Viet Nam and I can say for a fact that this was made
and served exactlty as it should be.
Very good service and great prices.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

Tried out the curried chicken with cashews and my wife had the chicken with pea pods ..we also tried out the Vietnamese egg rolls which were tasty ..the curried chicken was very flavor-able but next time I would order it made a little more spicy as this was our first visit..the chicken with pea pods I would rate as average..a warning to first timers the portions are huge..I enjoy spicier foods but my wife does not so we ordered two dishes..one order can feed two or three very easily ..will go back to this restaurant to try out some more dishes next time we are in Duluth!

Reviewed April 21, 2013

We had lunch for a second time at the restaurant and the service is very quick and the food great - I know we will be back.