“Save your Money”

Huie's Chopsticks Inn
Ranked #211 of 263 Restaurants in Duluth
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed June 14, 2011

I used to like this place, the food has gone down hill over the past 2 years. I used to eat here quite a lot. The 4th time in a row my order was wrong and this time we threw it away and went somewhere else. They forgot to put any sauce on the chicken Lomein, nuts in the Spicy Garlic Chicken that is a first for me, and $44 for three entrees. ? You have lost our family as a customer.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed March 28, 2010

Huies is the kind of place, where some dishes you'll love, and some you'll think are way better somewhere else (and you might be right.) Their delivery is super face, their prices are... ok, and I love their fried rice.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed February 4, 2008

Very good cream cheese wontons!

2  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook