“Cheap and Tasty”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed March 14, 2012

Not much for atmosphere but the food is very good and inexpensive.

Reviewed January 25, 2012

I saw a lot of positive and negative reviews. I think the haters went in with an attitude! I've eaten at greasy chain chinese restaurants all over the world. I'd take this over any place with a panda! Amazingly fast service for me and for everyone I saw eating there during the lunch rush. Good specials as I spent under $6 for my meal and drink and will have enough leftovers for a snack later on. I'd say this was the SECOND best General Tso's I've ever had, but beings as my #1 is in Columbus, MS, I'll happily order it again here. Yeah, the place isn't much to look at, but I didn't care as I was devouring my food. Hot, fast, tasty food and a lot of it.

Reviewed August 8, 2011

I always get the general tso when I come here. I have tried it at many places, but beijing restaurant's is by far the best. You can get a huge plate of food for only 5 dollars. The value is amazing.

Reviewed August 6, 2011

Very rude on the phone so much so I cancels my order...

1  Thank jcharpow
Reviewed July 31, 2011

This is a pretty good place if you want a LOT of average tasting food at a low price. We ordered two dishes and the friendly person taking our order kindly kept us from ordering a third. Our son had the sweet & sour chicken and I split a cashew chicken with my wife. Our son ate all of his, but we only managed to eat half of our order and split what was left the next day for lunch.

Every order that was brought out while we were there was huge.