“Amazing staff and wonderful food!!”

Little Angie's Cantina And Grill
Ranked #40 of 267 Restaurants in Duluth
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Mexican
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: A visit to this exciting Tex Mex atmosphere isn't dangerous, but it's a whole lot spicier than your everyday life. It's not too hot, mind ya, it's just full of flavor! Little Angie's Cantina is the kind of place where the food is so fresh it's sizzling at your table. Original artifacts from the Southwest create a real wild West setting right here in the Midwest. At Little Angie's it's okay to laugh out loud and fill up on our fresh homemade salsa and corn tortilla chips. Signature items include: sizzling hot fajitas on cast iron skillets; fresh made burritos, enchiladas, and chimichangas all served with a varieties of moles and sauces, distinctly Little Angie's recipes; a wall of tequila and hundreds of combinations of house-specialty margaritas and mojitos. Little Angie's is the place to enjoy a little more than you ought to. Break the rules, so to speak. Seasonal deck dining overlooking beautiful Lake Superior in Canal Park, Minnesota.
Reviewed January 12, 2014

Day or night you can find a great drink to unwind with or if your hungry, great food is waiting for you!! A must for anyone!!

Reviewed January 2, 2014

This is a great place. The people are really nice and the atmosphere is relaxing. The food is also quite yummy. The margaritas are fantastic! Great location also

Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

The service was good but, the food was not. I would not eat there again. The friends i was with were not impressed. I was embarrassed.

1  Thank Kelly S
Reviewed December 26, 2013

Nice location, and the margies were great, the rest was at best average. The food came out just slightly warm, my wife had to send her's back, and the quality was not all that great. However, the service was good, they were very attentive and did a great job. I'd fire the kitchen staff and start over.

Reviewed December 23, 2013

I had dinner at Little Angies in Canal Park Duluth last night. My family is spending the weekend at the Comfort Suites across the street. I rarely complain about food, but the meal was terrible. The food tasted old and had a bad aftertaste. Neither my son nor my husband nor I could eat our meals. We had to order my son another side of queso dip because he was so hungry. I will never return to this restaurant. What a waste of $50 of my hard earned money.
Thanks,