“Great place”

Ranked #43 of 263 Restaurants in Duluth
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Mexican
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: A visit to this exciting Tex Mex atmosphere isn't dangerous, but it's a whole lot spicier than your everyday life. It's not too hot, mind ya, it's just full of flavor! Little Angie's Cantina is the kind of place where the food is so fresh it's sizzling at your table. Original artifacts from the Southwest create a real wild West setting right here in the Midwest. At Little Angie's it's okay to laugh out loud and fill up on our fresh homemade salsa and corn tortilla chips. Signature items include: sizzling hot fajitas on cast iron skillets; fresh made burritos, enchiladas, and chimichangas all served with a varieties of moles and sauces, distinctly Little Angie's recipes; a wall of tequila and hundreds of combinations of house-specialty margaritas and mojitos. Little Angie's is the place to enjoy a little more than you ought to. Break the rules, so to speak. Seasonal deck dining overlooking beautiful Lake Superior in Canal Park, Minnesota.
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Very cute unique little place, great drinks and food. Waitresses could cover up a little more, but it is a bar after all

Reviewed June 11, 2013

The service was good but the food didn't seem as good as I remembered it. But it is a fun place to go.

Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

The staff is very nice. The place has a good vibe. We were quickly seated. The wait staff was there very quickly. We had to pay 99 cents for chips and salsa. That left a bad taste in my mouth. Really, this is a Mexican food place. I can see paying extra at an Applebee's. Anyway, the chips sucked. You can buy better in bulk at Sam's club. The salsa was very good though. The food quickly arrived. The food though was terribly salty. I don't think I have had food this salty, outside the accidental cap falling off of the salt shaker. I will not be coming back, except for maybe one more time. Maybe they had a bad day.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

We have stopped here before for a drink and food. I thought the food was just average. Probably would not return to eat--just get a drink.Service was good though.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Our service was great, along with the margaritas. Beyond that, don't stop here for the food, which was generous in portion and low in taste appeal. From the signature cobb salad to one of the enchilada dishes, we were very underwhelmed. And a charge for the chips and salsa when ordering meals...frankly, I just didn't know Mexican restaurants did that!

Been to Little Angie's Cantina And Grill? Share your experiences!