“Could be better” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Little Angie's Cantina And Grill

Little Angie's Cantina And Grill
Ranked #45 of 252 Restaurants in Duluth
Cuisines: American, Mexican, Southwestern, Bar
Good for: Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Drinks, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: A visit to this exciting Tex Mex atmosphere isn't dangerous, but it's a whole lot spicier than your everyday life. It's not too hot, mind ya, it's just full of flavor! Little Angie's Cantina is the kind of place where the food is so fresh it's sizzling at your table. Original artifacts from the Southwest create a real wild West setting right here in the Midwest. At Little Angie's it's okay to laugh out loud and fill up on our fresh homemade salsa and corn tortilla chips. Signature items include: sizzling hot fajitas on cast iron skillets; fresh made burritos, enchiladas, and chimichangas all served with a varieties of moles and sauces, distinctly Little Angie's recipes; a wall of tequila and hundreds of combinations of house-specialty margaritas and mojitos. Little Angie's is the place to enjoy a little more than you ought to. Break the rules, so to speak. Seasonal deck dining overlooking beautiful Lake Superior in Canal Park, Minnesota.
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Could be better”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2012 via mobile

I have ate at a lot of Mexican restaurants, and this ranks towards the bottom as far as taste. I had the steak enchilada and all I tasted was wild rice that was inside. Not what I want in a Mexican meal. Overall, though the service was great.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Litchfield, Minnesota
“Good Food, Nice Atmoshere!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2012

I stopped in to grab some lunch. I had a cobb salad and ate on the deck. The food was good and the day was so nice. It was a nice experience. The food and the service was excellent. I would recommend this place to anyone I know.

• Visited October 2012
BISMARCK
“Great food, fun, and right by the lake.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2012

Fun place and the food was wonderful. Servers were knowlegdeable as I avoid glutten, so a glutten-free menu was delivered to the table. A place we saw dates and families...all were enjoying themselves.

Visited September 2012
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Mmmm”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012

This is a must stop. If you like margaritas you must try the Sweet and Tart one. Cranberry and lime. It is the perfect blend. I so wish they bottled it. I so would buy it. We had sat at the bar. Ordered drinks then was asked if we wanted chips and salsa. We said yes not knowing this is extra. But with that said get it. The fresh salsa is spicy and flavorful. I ordered the San Lucas combo. Good flavors the only thing I didn't care for was the saffron rice. I'm not a saffron fan. Hubby had the chorizo quesadillia. Very good but I would recommend putting the sause on the side. Then you can control it.and for desert banana quesadillia ( tortilla cheesecake topped with bananas and whip cream) this is another must have. When I go back this is a must stop for me.

Calgary
“Lots of flavor”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2012

Great Mexican food. Lots of flavor in the meal. Portion sizes were big...which was nice since we were starving.

Visited September 2012