New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Old Chicago
Ranked #37 of 245 Restaurants in Duluth
Cuisines: Italian, American, Bar, Pizza, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Atwater
“Wait. But worth it”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

It seems that every Red Lobster I have enjoyed, there is always a 40 minute wait. In this situation, it was well worth the wait. The Shrimp sampler is everything a Shrimp eater could possibly want.

Visited September 2013

Indiana, Pennsylvania
“Pretty good, not chicago pizza though”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

The food was pretty good but it's not Chicago pizza. Staff is nice and the bar area offers plenty of draft beers to choose from. Go during Happy Hour for some great deals.

• Visited July 2013
Iowa
“Good mac and cheese; decent pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

We ate lunch recently at this particular Old Chicago. It was the first time any of us had eaten at an Old Chicago restaurant. I believe it's a chain; but they don't have any near where we live. I had never even heard of it before.

We stopped in around eleven on a Thursday in July, and the place was deserted except for a group of guys sitting at the bar. We were seated in the dining area upstairs (the bar is at street level). The waitress was very prompt, and friendly.

I ordered the macaroni and cheese dish; the rest of the family ordered a large deep dish pizza to share. My meal was good. The macaroni on the top as well as the bread crumbs were a bit overcooked, but it still tasted fine. I tried a bit of the pizza; it was okay. After all, it's pretty hard to mess up pizza. I did think their large size was a bit small compared to other pizza places. The large was cut into eight slices.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars
Lincoln, Nebraska
“Great food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

I've eaten at Old Chicago in other cities and expected the usual chain stuff. I was pleasantly surprised by the great service , the tangy sauce, and the amount of toppings on the Meat Me specialty pizza. I didn't feel like drinking beer at the time and ordered unsweetened iced tea,...it tasted like fresh brewed quality tea, not at all like the fake bland stuff you usually get. I also like spicy Italian sausage and theirs was great.

This place changed my perception of national chains being plain and bland. The price was right ,too.

• Visited May 2013
Lutsen, Minnesota
“Great Place to eat”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

We have eaten here on 3 separate occasions, great beer selection, excellent food, good service. What more can you ask for?

Visited May 2013