“A great place for a brew and some food.”

Fitger's Brewhouse Brewery and Grille
Ranked #7 of 263 Restaurants in Duluth
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 14, 2010

The beer is great. The food is fair. Their beer battered fries are incredible.

It gets packed on weekends, so plan accordingly and don't expect the speediest or friendliest service.

The location is a plus...it is in the old Fitger's brewery building that has long since been turned into a series of small shops, eateries, etc...

Reviewed January 26, 2010

After reading some of the reviews for Fitger's Brewhouse, I must comment. I live in the area and finally understand the service expectations of Duluth. This isn't Minneapolis folks! In fact, I think Duluth goes out of its way to not meet the service expectations of City people. The service has its own charm if you get out of your own head long enough to appreciate the differences. If you want polished and professional, then eat in the Twin Cities. You came to Duluth for a reason--now just try to enjoy it. The Brewhouse is fantastic- all around. It is unique, a great value and it has really good food! Lighten up City people. This place is worth the trip.

Reviewed January 17, 2010

The waitress was rude and had a bad attitude, she even yelled at us. Manager was no real help and defended the waitress even after saying she yelled at us. It was also extremely warm and i thought i was in a suana. I will not visit again. The one beer I had was excellent.

Reviewed September 16, 2009

My husband and I eat at the Brewpub every time we come to Duluth (about once per month) because we love their food and beer. Although what caught my eye about this site is that it said 'best beer and burgers' which I don't think is entirely true. I'd say skip the burgers - they are OK, but the other items on their menu are truly outstanding. They have best fish and chips in Minnesota, and the freshest tasting salsa I've ever had. The prices are great too. I don't think anything is over $9.

Reviewed July 25, 2009

Had a party of five. Very slow service. The staff did not introduce specials of the night. The food was ok, one party ordered a hamburger that was quite red in the middle.
Beer was good.