“Great Food, Great Beer!”

Fitger's Brewhouse Brewery and Grille
Ranked #7 of 263 Restaurants in Duluth
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed October 23, 2013

I visited Fitger's in September while visiting Cloquet for a wedding. We read great reviews online and decided to check it out. I thought their menu was excellent with a lot of variety. I ordered an elk burger and thought it was excellent. Probably my favorite part about the meal was the choice to substitute chips and salsa for french fries. I wish this was an option at all restaurants.

I ordered a beer flight to sample their beers because this was my first time here. I thought their brown ale was excellent and ordered a pint after I finished my flight.

My next trip to Duluth I plan to visit Fitger's again!

1  Thank JSG320

Reviewed October 21, 2013

We stopped here on the recommendation of a friend on our way to the North Shore on a Friday evening. We were told it would be a 60 minute wait. We decided to wait, although I am not sure it was worth it. It was late when we ate, maybe that lends to the quality of the food. Overcooked and dry. Of course we had the beer sampler, enjoyed that., but not the food so much. Waitress was great.

Reviewed October 19, 2013

Visited here for a snack and to try their beers. Were very pleased to discover that they offered a sampler flight of their beers on tap for a very reasonable price. The beer was great to try (and we ended up going home with a growler or two). We just had chips, salsa, and guacamole, so I can't really comment on the food. It looked good and well-portioned at the tables next to us though!

Reviewed October 18, 2013

I enjoy going when there is music on their tiny stage. The place fills up when musicians are playing. I am not a beer drinker, but my friends enjoy drinking from a "boot."

Reviewed October 16, 2013

I ordered a blackbean burrito. It was good. Got their battered fries and some guacamole sides to try. Also good. The service was really fast.