“Need a ace in the hole?”

Fitger's Brewhouse Brewery and Grille
Ranked #6 of 258 Restaurants in Duluth
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Mpls
“Need a ace in the hole?”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

If you love craft beer that brewed fresh on-site, a decent menu that isn't overpriced, and last but not least, a place where you feel like a "local" then welcome to my "happy place". I've been wandering into this brewpub since 1998 and have never been sorry about. Granted the next morning can really suck sometimes, But as the saying goes"If you wanna dance ya gotta pay the band". I've written about this place in the past so if you don't want the Canal Park scene which some times can be a little crowded, stop in here. Only thing I don't like is that I only visit this place a couple of times a year. One of the reasons I'm always buying lotto tickets.

Visited October 2013

“Pricey but tasty”
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

The food here was super good. The ranch dressing specifically is to die for! I think the burgers and fries are excellent and the beer choices are plentiful. The problem is that it is super pricey to me. I was blown away by how expensive everything was and it would have to be a special occasion for me to go back.

• Visited August 2013
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Great food & atmosphere, service just average”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I took my 8 year old here for dinner during a girls-weekend in Duluth. It was an improptu dinner stop and we didn't wait more than 10-15 minutes for a table over the weekend. The fish tacos were excellent and my daughter had a quesadilla that was very good even adult standards. The ambience was lively and great to see a bit of the behind-the-kitchen action near the bar. Our waitress was a bit distracted. She forgot to bring the codiments we requested and when we left our table briefly so I could take my daughter ot the bathroom, she took our personal items to the hostess thinking that we up and left, when I told her that we would be right back. Aside from those quirks, this is a great stop and we will definitely be back. The food was fantastic and the location great. We were biking the canal walk/bike path and just parked our bikes out front with no worries. Great place to end up after a scenic ride.

• Visited July 2013
Provo, Utah
“Nice brewpub good food and service”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Good beer, fun atmosphere. Had the blue cheese burger really liked it. Spouse had the white fish burger it was ok. Service was good and friendly. Would eat here again.

Visited September 2013
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Service was amazing!! Try the beer sampler!”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

We enjoyed some excellent service at this wonderful Brewhouse. We were able to try the beer sampler which was only $7 and you got 9 shot sized samples. You normally dont get to select the samples - but we had already tried 2 full size beers so she was willing to swap those out for us.
Our waitress was friendly, funny, helpful. We split a burger and it was good. LOVED the beer battered fries. The atmosphere was great too. Wished it was facing the lake with views.

• Visited September 2013