“Pricey but tasty”

Fitger's Brewhouse Brewery and Grille
Ranked #6 of 254 Restaurants in Duluth
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Drinks, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Pricey but tasty”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

The food here was super good. The ranch dressing specifically is to die for! I think the burgers and fries are excellent and the beer choices are plentiful. The problem is that it is super pricey to me. I was blown away by how expensive everything was and it would have to be a special occasion for me to go back.

• Visited August 2013

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Great food & atmosphere, service just average”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

I took my 8 year old here for dinner during a girls-weekend in Duluth. It was an improptu dinner stop and we didn't wait more than 10-15 minutes for a table over the weekend. The fish tacos were excellent and my daughter had a quesadilla that was very good even adult standards. The ambience was lively and great to see a bit of the behind-the-kitchen action near the bar. Our waitress was a bit distracted. She forgot to bring the codiments we requested and when we left our table briefly so I could take my daughter ot the bathroom, she took our personal items to the hostess thinking that we up and left, when I told her that we would be right back. Aside from those quirks, this is a great stop and we will definitely be back. The food was fantastic and the location great. We were biking the canal walk/bike path and just parked our bikes out front with no worries. Great place to end up after a scenic ride.

• Visited July 2013
Provo, Utah
“Nice brewpub good food and service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2013

Good beer, fun atmosphere. Had the blue cheese burger really liked it. Spouse had the white fish burger it was ok. Service was good and friendly. Would eat here again.

Visited September 2013
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Service was amazing!! Try the beer sampler!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2013

We enjoyed some excellent service at this wonderful Brewhouse. We were able to try the beer sampler which was only $7 and you got 9 shot sized samples. You normally dont get to select the samples - but we had already tried 2 full size beers so she was willing to swap those out for us.
Our waitress was friendly, funny, helpful. We split a burger and it was good. LOVED the beer battered fries. The atmosphere was great too. Wished it was facing the lake with views.

• Visited September 2013
Iowa
“Good Experience!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2013

We heard from a friend that this was an interesting place with good food and he was right! The only beer we sampled was their root beer and it was good! I had a smoked turkey reuben that came with cranberry sauce--all 1 tablespoon of it! I did like the fact that the bread was a multi-grain wheat bread and very good. Had the choice of a side and I chose the salad. It was on the plate and I honestly thought it was the garnish for the sandwich as the portion size was small. The maple dressing was great though. My husband had a Cowboy hamburger and fries. The hamburger was very good and also on a multi-grain bun. It was piled with onion straws and a special sauce that was different than any bar-b-que sauce we had ever had. Wish more places would have multi-grain bread choices available for sandwiches. There were a number of salads and other sandwiches. Not a steak and baked potato place. Our waitress was very friendly and attentive. Nice little shops in the area of the restaurant. Would return.

• Visited September 2013